Artist born in Denmark. Lives in London (since 1993). Studied: BA Fine Art at Middlesex University, London (1996) followed by an MA in Printmaking at Camberwell College of Arts, London (1997). Since then I have worked at Middlesex University as a printmaking technician and exhibited my work in England, Wales, USA, Germany and China. To view more of my work: http://gallery.me.com/louiznielsen

Sunday 20 May 2007

My Fortress


This is a screen print (size 56 x 56 cm) The "waterline" and "sand" is embossed in the paper and the "doors" are paper-cut by hand. The print is part of a limited edition of 7.
I made it for the exhibition "Loveletter to London" - a group show with East London Printmakers at the City Hall, London.
The exhibition is open for public view between 21. May - 2. June 2007 Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm.

No comments: